- Acting as a voice for members, liaising with Lloyd’s and related bodies, and other relevant regulators and raising and discussing matters of concern to our members.
- Maintaining and raising standards amongst members, including by the provision of occasional training courses, and by publication of a Code of Conduct for members (to be agreed by the Board).
- Distribution of news and information to members.
- Providing a forum for exchange of views amongst members, including via e-mail, this website, Twitter and Linked-In.
- Arrangement of networking meetings and other events of interest to members.